1. Brush hair from root to tip and apply color with comb from top to bottom. Comb through hair to ensure all parts hold dye mixture.
2. Wrap the hair in aluminum foil and leave it for 30 minutes.
3. Once time’s up, rinse & wash. After the hair is washed, you’ll be able to see the lighter color.
4. Apply color dye from top to bottom with comb. Comb through gently. Leave it for 30 minutes then wash.
5. Once time’s up, rinse & wash; After the hair is washed, you’ll be able to see the blonde hair.
* Once all steps have been followed properly, you should be able to see dyed hair color.
- Comb hair with a tooth comb, beginning at the ends and working your way up towards the scalp.
- Do not use oily or greasy products, it will weigh your hair down and cause tangling.
- Sleep with your hair tied up, in a braid or bun before using a satin cap.
- Comb out thoroughly before shampooing and gently shampoo the hair in one direction only.
- Do not use any styling products near the weft. Do not tie the hair or use a pin when it is wet since it may damage your own hair.
- For the best results, the temperature of the flat iron should be between 300F~350F.
There are no reviews yet.